Same Day Passionfruit and Mango Muesli Jars (82% Sugar-Free)
We love a Good Chef Bad Chef Recipe from Dr Preeya Alexander, aka The Wholesome Doctor. What we love even more, is a same day muesli jar!
No need for soaking overnight, super easy to prepare, you'll have a fibre rich, high protein and Responsibly Sweet breakkie within 30 minutes.
No Added Sugar // High Protein // Source Fibre
Recipe by: Dr Preeya Alexander
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 2 heaped tbsp of natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp of no added sugar Lakanto Golden Malt Flavoured Syrup
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp slivered almonds
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- ½ mango, diced
- Pulp of 2 passionfruit
- In a bowl combine the rolled oats, milk, golden malt flavoured syrup, pumpkin
seeds and yoghurt – then divide between 2 jars – leave for 15-20 minutes to
- Warm a small pan on the stove and place the slivered almonds, coconut, and
hemp seeds in the pan – stir continuously for 5-6 minutes until coconut is
browned and almonds are toasted.
- Top the oats with mango and passionfruit.
- Gently sprinkle the toasted coconut, almonds, and hemp seeds on the very
top to serve.
Approx. Nutritional Information Per Serve 220g - Energy 1640 kJ (393 Cal) - Protein 14.9g - Total Fat 20.3g Saturated Fat 7.5g - Carbohydrate 32.3g - Fibre 8.3g - Sugar 11.7g Sodium 52mg