5-7cm fresh ginger
1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/3 cup Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
1 litre water
1. Cut the ginger into small rounds (about the same size/width of a 20 cent coin)
2. Place ginger, water and Lakanto Classic Monkfruit sweetener into a medium size saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Bring to a gentle boil. Turn the heat to low, cover, and leave to infuse for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and leave to infuse for a further 15-30 minutes. The longer you infuse, the strong the ginger flavour will be.
5. Remove the ginger and add the lemon juice to the saucepan. Give it a gentle stir.
6. Refrigerate for at least an hour. Serve over ice.
Approx. Nutritional Information:
Per Serve 250mL - Energy 52kJ (13 Cal) - Protein 0.3g - Total Fat 0.1g Saturated Fat 0.0g - Carbohydrate 1.1g - Fibre 1.3g - Sugar 0.9g Sodium 7mg Erythritol 14.6g
No Added Sugar
Monkfruit Sweetener Classic