The perfect winter warmer dessert pudding, moist and served with lashing of sugar free toffee sauce.
SOURCE OF PROTEIN - 98% SUGAR FREE – 46% LOWER CARBS
For the Cake Mix:
- 1 Packets Lakanto Vanilla Cup Cake Mix
- 4 tbsp Lakanto Brown Sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 160g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- Cooking spray
- 4-5 Tbsp Warm Water or Milk
For the Toffee Sauce :
- 1 Cup 200ml Lakanto Bakers Classic Syrup
- 100g Lakanto Brown Sweetener
- 50g Unsalted Butter
- ½ Cup 100ml Double Cream
For The Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Prepare 6 individual pudding molds by spraying with coconut oil. .
- In Medium Sized Bowl Whisk the eggs and Milk. Melt the butter and then whisk the butter into the eggs. Add the Lakanto Vanilla Cup Cake Mix and whisk until it forms a smooth batter.
- Spoon the mixture into the individual pudding molds and cover with clingfilm.
- Place the puddings into a oven tray with an inch of
- water in the base, place in the middle shelf of the oven and cook for 1 – ½ hours at 140c
- To check insert a skewer if it comes out clean its cooked.
To make the Toffee sauce
- Melt the butter in a small pot until begins to go golden brown add the bakers classic syrup and Lakanto brown sweetener cook until it bubbles then add the double cream and reduce until thickened.
- Pour the toffee sauce over the pudding when ready.
Approx. Nutritional Information Per Serve 180g - Energy 2260 kJ (540 Cal) - Protein 7.6g - Total Fat 39.8g - Saturated Fat 24.7g - Carbohydrate 30.1g - Fibre 1.3g - Sugar 1.7g Sodium 283mg